A Tropical Summertime Treat That’s Sure to Impress
Want to enjoy all of the tropical, refreshing flavors of summertime condensed into one glass? If so, you’re in the right place. These Strawberry Mango Mimosas deliver maximum flavor and they’re not too bad to look at, either! Make a batch for your friends, and tag us in your Instagram photos: @MADEINPORT.LAND.
Shopping List (4 Servings):
- 1 Bottle Champagne, Prosecco, or other sparkling wine
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 10 oz fresh orange juice
- 2 cans San Pelligrino Blood Orange sparkling beverage
- Fresh berries and mint for garnish (optional)
1. Using a blender or food processor, blend the sliced mango and fresh orange juice until smooth (about 45 seconds). Store in a glass or jar, and set aside. Then blend the fresh strawberries (being sure to remove the leaves first!) until smooth, and set aside.
2. Fill a 16 ounce glass or mason jar half full with your sparkling wine of choice.
3. Add San Pellegrino Blood Orange Sparkling Beverage until the glass is 3/4 full.
4. Add five or six heaping spoonfuls of your mango-orange mixture to the glass.
5. Add three or four heaping spoonfuls of the strawberry mixture.
6. Finish with garnishes and straws (if using) and enjoy!